Friday 9 January 2015

Today, Go Slow


I am lazy.

Whenever I say this to people, the reaction is one of surprise.  How can someone actually say that, worse confess that, in today's competitive environment.  People told me not to say it when I was an employee and now as a entrepreneur I am told it will be the death of me.

On the contrary, I think, not going slow will be the death of me.

When I say lazy, I mean the ability to automate, delegate, reduce, refuse, shorten, prepare, plan, execute everything in a way that makes it easier for me.  Sometimes, I need to work really hard to be lazy!

Today, Go Slow.

There are many benefits and a simple google search (click here to see research ) will reveal that intuitively what you know is confirmed by science.

Breathe slower.
Eat slower.
Talk slower.
Run slower.
Reach to conclusions slower.
React slower (except while driving!)
Judge slower.
Scream slower.
Anger slower.
Hate slower.
and so on and so forth.

Happy slowing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment