Wednesday 14 January 2015

Today, Visit A Local Market



This is from Sec 22, Chandigarh.

Another of my attempts this year is to use my own photographs on this blog.  This was taken by me when I went for Lohri shopping.

So, why is this a success tip?

I got a real vibe for the place.  The excitement and the joy of celebration was in the air.  The customers trying out everything, negotiating on price, thinking about how much to buy; the shop owners creating special stalls to handle increased visitors, special prices/offers to induce buyers to buy more and counting cash as fast as possible.

From the mall experience that one is so used to now, this was a wonderful departure.  I had tons of ideas swimming around - from display, to layout, to customer service, to service experience and more.

Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment