Wednesday 26 August 2009

My Article on Resume Skills Now Ranked No 1 & No 2 by Google!


My article on Resume Skills | Hobbies & Interests is now ranked no 1 by Google.

In fact to make things sweeter, the article ranked 2nd is also mine, just hosted on articlebase

full resume skills
My Book on Resume Skills should be ready by the end of september 
and at the inaugural price of INR 199/- it is a steal.  
Along with the book you also get a Free look-over & suggestion session for your resume.

To book your copy:
2. call me +91 98720 00604
You can see all resume skills by clicking here>
My Blog on brilliant success is at myeclatcoach.com & daily success tips come from eclatme.blogspot.com
you can try out the search at google.com & enter the words 'hobbies and interests on a resume' or click here to see> 

No comments:

Post a Comment