Thursday 8 January 2009

Today, Stay a little Longer!

I know what you are thinking 'Prabhjot! What are you advocating? Surely you are not suggesting that you should stay a little longer in office just to impress the boss? Prabhjot, I really thought you had strong views on that kind of stuff!

I do.  Hear me out.

I am suggesting you stay a little longer,

- In Office - to see if you could help a hapless co-worker
- On your Idea - to see if you can take that one step required to get you started (see 3 Rules to Getting Things Done)

- On your desk - to see if you could add value to yourself by handling more
- On the net - to read up and smarten up

So there, Today, Stay a little Longer!

Subscribe to get the success tips delivered daily to your email, Click here


Other Eclat Tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment