Sunday 12 October 2008

Today, Don't Outshine the Master

I am doing a series on the 48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene and Joost Elffers.

It was gifted to me by someone who I think used it a lot!
My first reaction was, this is manipulation & its not from the heart. 

I have since then changed my opinion, not only this book but on many subjects including NLP.
So I will share 1 each day with you & there will be a link to my take on the law that I will post at www.myeclatcoach.com

It starts today! 48 DAYS from now you will be POWERFUL!

Law 1
Never Outshine the Master
Always make those above you feel comfortably superior.  In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity.  Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.



Read The Eclat Coach's take on Law 1>

Subscribe to get the success tips delivered daily to your email, Click here


Other Eclat Tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment