Thursday 8 May 2008

Get Recruiters to Chase you....

Two articles got me thinking..

Economic Times
Blogosphere latest hunting ground for headhunters, cos
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Blogosphere_latest_hunting_ground_for_headhunters_cos/articleshow/2962813.cms

& GautamGhosh| UsingBlogs to Brand Yourself for Career Growth


I have used blogs for over a year now and can vouch for the effectiveness of the medium.

More & more job opportunites are being offered based on your online profile and connections.

As a avid blogger (all my blogs have a combined registered membership of over 15000+ members and over a million page visits) I thought it would be fun to try and create a service here.

So then, here it is.

The Complete Package to get you living on the web:

1. Setting up your personal blog
2. Setting up Linkedin.com profile
3. Posting once a month working in consultation with you, while managing the editorial side or written part of it.

The first 10 invites are FREE!

I will manage & create this for you.

The next 10 get a 50% discount on the offer price of INR 999/-

Everyone else you are welcome to buy the service at INR 999/-
only for the month of May.

We start charging INR 1999/- from next month!

Get your own website www.yourname.com for only INR 999/- extra.

Every one availing the service get FREE RESUME SERVICE

Write to me at bedi.hospitality@gmail.com or call me 98720 00604


Happy Successing!

Prabhjot Bedi

Subscribe to My Eclat Coach by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment